Could someone help me? (problem with my new Depth i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JCD

Hello,
I have just got my brand new Depth i from a ML authorized dealer, here in France.
Sounds great. However something seems wrong to me : on the rear connection panel, the multi color LED always remains green whatever the mode is (auto, on, standby). It should change according to the user's manuel. For instance it should be yellow when on standby mode.

There is also a LED on the top control panel. This one works fine.

In France the Depth i is very expensive and for such a price I would hope the product is perfect.

How can I solve this LED problem ? Could someone help me please with some advice ?

Thank you very much
Joël (Paris, France)

Hello,

How can I solve this LED problem ? Could someone help me please with some advice ?

Thank you very much
Joël (Paris, France)

You could be getting a signal from your source over the LFE input that might not be audible but the sub is picking it up and thus it is always staying in the "on" mode... Just a thought. You might try unplugging the LFE (or whatever you are using) input and then see if the LED changes color...

It might be a time issue. A lot of subs have a 10-15 minute delay between a no signal state and going into standby. So turn everything off, and wait. It should standby. If not, try contacting ML to see what they say.

Latest posts

Back