CD Storage Ideas??

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDSPHOTO

Reaction score
Getting settled in our new house and there is really no place for my Can-Am CD cabinets, so I need to find an alternative system to store my 1,500+ CDs. I am thinking about a plastic sleeve storage system, but would like to find one that is really compact (I really do not want them photo album sized) and allows me to put the cover art in with the disc.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Network attached storage (NAS)! I "rip" 'em to FLAC, and play back via computer. CD's stored elsewhere. Album art .jpg is displayed when playing. Easy to select tracks/albums/playlists via smartphone, tablet, or computer, with various software options.

Network attached storage (NAS)! I "rip" 'em to FLAC, and play back via computer. CD's stored elsewhere. Album art .jpg is displayed when playing. Easy to select tracks/albums/playlists via smartphone, tablet, or computer, with various software options.

Like albums I still prefer the tactile approach to loading and unloading my media, old school I guess.

Attachments

• image.php.jpg
    image.php.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 88

Same here. CD's are mostly in the closet in boxes.

Yes . We do the same as well. Our ripping has gotten better over the years. Now using JR River. Sometimes we need to search out the old CDs to re-rip.

J

Latest posts

Back