Cables for bryston

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilot

Reaction score
My stereo:
bryston sp 2
bryston 4bsst
martin logan clarity
marantz dv7600
I'm looking for cables to connect the cd to the preamp and the 4bsst to the clarity; i'm looking for warm sound because now is a little bit grating.
Tks for the suggestions
marco

With all due respect, you will NOT get a definitive answer on this 'ever debated' topic, but I will try................. audition whatever is available to you given your location and that will provide you return for those that YOU do not like.

I'm not trying to sound vague but I don't know what products are readily available to you.

With all due respect, you will NOT get a definitive answer on this 'ever debated' topic, but I will try................. audition whatever is available to you given your location and that will provide you return for those that YOU do not like.

I'm not trying to sound vague but I don't know what products are readily available to you.

So true. I like Transparent. The cable company (fatwyre.com) does not sell Transparent but recommends for Bryston JPS, MIT (similar to Transparent in design) , and Synergistic. However, they steer everyone toward these 3 brands, so it is unknown whether these are truly better or just a product of group think.

So true. I like Transparent. The cable company (fatwyre.com) does not sell Transparent but recommends for Bryston JPS, MIT (similar to Transparent in design) , and Synergistic.
The JPS will be laid back on the high end IMO, but like others have said, you need to audition to see if you agree or not. I thought JPS was a great cable until I changed to Zu. The Cable Company is a great place to start for finding the right cables for you and your budget.

Also check other companies who offer their products for 30-60 day trials with no-questions-asked return policies.

Back