Best center match for Request?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reybent

Reaction score
Hi! First of all I`ve been using this site alot lately, and I can`t thank enough for all the members help and advice! :bowdown:
I`ve want to upgrade my system to a 5.1 or 7.1 channel.
I have now Request for front and was looking for a center.. What would be the best match for these? In the beginning I was thinking of Freso (or I) but then cinema (or I) Then I`ve found out that the Stage would be very nice since I can get a used one in the US and don`t need to worry about the voltage problem, 220V/50Hz Since I live in Norway. So no need of changing circuit board or anything like that. But with a price of 1800-2000 is a bit far stretch for me. So I am now with motif, cinema/i or logos. Or should I really wait and save money for STAGE?
Which should I choose?

Here`s my thought about these:
Motif: latest model, same price on the used market like cinema/i
Extat, better technologi= better sound?
Or since this a extat panel it might not match my Request?

Cinema/i: I like the design, read a some reviews of satisfied owners.
Think this a good match with my Request.
Downsize is the voltage/Hz conversion. (220V/50Hz)

Logos: HUGE center, thinking bigger panel= better sound? downsize is that this is a older model. one I saw for sale was 13 years.. thinking if the panels is any good at all? (the seller say so)
Does age matter much as long as it has not "a long mileage" on it?

Stage: not sure if the match with Request is wort while, when I can just be very satiesfied with motif.

Would really appriciate for any help...

THANKS!!!!

Logos--Logos--Logos--subliminal messages

I personally would go with a Logos.I believe it was voice matched to the other speakers better than the current offerings.I use a Logos with Monolith's and love it.:ROFL:

Latest posts

Back