Another Newbie bitten here

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meltdown

Reaction score
Picked up some Sequel II's yesterday, and my Maggies are pushed off in the corners. Curious about cables through. I am running the ML's with a Mac at the moment, they sound quite well in fact, but was wondering if these are cable specific. Also should I consider biwiring as another avenue.

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Well no topic is more controversial than cables! All I can say is go ahead and test several different kinds if you can. Cables can make a big difference - but (IMO) they are there primarily for fine tuning and I wouldn't go overboard with pricey cables.

We have a few members that run Mac gear with their Logans and I am sure some will chime in with their thoughts on good cables that match up well with Mac amps and ML speakers.

For now, do some reading and check out the member systems page for ideas. You'll find many different brands being used on this site: Kimber, Nordost, Signal Cable, Cardas, etc. Bi-wiring is an option, but by no means is it required.

Erik

Back