Moment of Truth part deux (part 2)!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, Tim chimes in at unexpected times and from secret places :) Where are you right now ?

That couch is not for individualists - its purpose is to make 2 people happy, and in our setup it does work that kind of magic. Add to that my openness to everything design done well - Tim of course shares this design passion - and you understand why we HAD to have it. DeSede being a swiss company, we get better prices, but not much better. On the other side, it's something built for eternity... a definitive solution, a problem solved and something the rest of the surrounding stuff must adapt to, or go elsewhere.

wow, Tim chimes in at unexpected times and from secret places :) Where are you right now ?

Yeah, I'm a real globe hopper! My last post a few days ago was from a small hotel in Venice. I'm actually back home in Denver now after a long flight home yesterday. Ready to rejoin the forum!

Yeah, I'm a real globe hopper! My last post a few days ago was from a small hotel in Venice. I'm actually back home in Denver now after a long flight home yesterday. Ready to rejoin the forum!

How was Venice? I was there last year (about two weeks earlier) and it was a bit cold. When it was sunny it wasn't bad.

I wish I had known you were going, I would have recommended a fantastic restaurant called Antico Martini. Amazing food and service. Very popular over the last 60 years with all sorts of celebrities (but it's not overly expensive).

BTW, I love Venezia! :)

How was Venice? I was there last year (about two weeks earlier) and it was a bit cold. When it was sunny it wasn't bad.

I wish I had known you were going, I would have recommended a fantastic restaurant called Antico Martini. Amazing food and service. Very popular over the last 60 years with all sorts of celebrities (but it's not overly expensive).

BTW, I love Venezia! :)

Venice was amazing! Pretty much like walking around in a postcard the entire time. We had fantastic weather - mid 70's (F - still getting used to the C thing), without a cloud in the sky. We had the luxury of just walking around and enjoying getting lost with no time constraints. Heard some good music and ate some very good food. Of all my time in Italy and Switzerland my favorite days were in Radu's hometown of Lugano (he is an EXCELLENT tour guide BTW), and Venice.

Back on the topic of this thread, I still think Joey should buy the Cary player!

Back