Moment of Truth part deux (part 2)!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• GetFurniturePic.jpg
    GetFurniturePic.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 70
That's an awesome couch! I love it. It would take a special room to make it work, but I think its the same kind of special room that the logans would be great in. Lots of open space around the couch. :)

Who makes that couch lugano?

That's an awesome couch! I love it. It would take a special room to make it work, but I think its the same kind of special room that the logans would be great in. Lots of open space around the couch. :)

Who makes that couch lugano?

See my system pix - the couch is there, although pictured from behind.

It's made by deSede, my preferred furniture manufacturers. Here's the link:

http://www.desede.ch/desede/fo/furn...e.desede.dbadmin.Furniture!2053981193&lang=en

(the sizes on the datasheet are in centimeters)

I love the red. The desede stuff is really, really nice.

DBOX Chair

I've taken some time to think about it and I truly believe that this is what you need....

Its called the DBOX chair. If you've never EXPERIENCED one of these, than you are truly missing out. Now its not just a beautifully built hand crafted leather chair with electronic reclinability, NO! It is much more than that! Those of you who work or visit Tweeters frequently will know what i'm talking about.

The DBOX puts you into the movie, not just a fly on the wall watching it.... check it out.

I'm expecting one or two of these tomorrow at the listening session... :eek:

http://www.d-box.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=51

or for your gaming likes, check this one out... the video says it all.

http://www.d-box.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=39

Attachments

• p2456540dt.jpg
    p2456540dt.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 71
Alright, the item has been purchased.

As to what item it is, that remains a MYSTERY.

:devil:

Its called the DBOX chair. If you've never EXPERIENCED one of these, than you are truly missing out. Now its not just a beautifully built hand crafted leather chair with electronic reclinability, NO! It is much more than that! Those of you who work or visit Tweeters frequently will know what i'm talking about.

The DBOX puts you into the movie, not just a fly on the wall watching it.... check it out.

I sat in one of these things and it was LOUD and annoying! TOTALLY distracting. Maybe if it was turned down (intensity wise) it would have been quieter and more fun.

Yeah, that's why I bought this one:

I have actually planted cheek to leather in that couch! That was a very comfortable place to listen to music Radu. It will be on my short list when I am building my dedicated room.

Now, as for my input on this whole discussion, my vote is for the Cary SACD player. I agree with amey01 - you really would be suprised at how much better a dedicated player of this calibre would be over the SB/DAC combo...

Back