Vantage with McIntosh or Rouge

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys would make great salesmen. I now officially lust for the mc275. :)

I am also considering the Pathos Logos, any experinces on what this sounds like in comparison with the MC275? Why are you considering to get rid of your Logos, Paulo?

Primarily because I think I have too big a room for the speaker + amp combination, especially given the less than ideal location along the long wall. Secondarily because I always had an eye to gradually upgrade the whole system and having done the electronics after 6 months, it's now time (another 6 months have elapsed) for the next piece--that next piece is the amp, as going for the speakers instead would create an imbalance. To be clear, 75% of my listening is quite pleasurable as it is right now, it's just the remaining 25% that I seek to address. And while I am at it, I want to take another quantum leap forward in the enjoyment of the music; on the low end of the budget the McIntosh MC275 + C220 Pre are candidates, on the high end, if I stretch the budget a bit, VTL MB 450 Signatures + VTL 6.5 Pre would be my choice.

Back