The British have invaded on the 4th of July 08

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnwa

Reaction score
At my house anyway, and I have been so awe struck, I had to share. That said, you can find some potential fault in that the stock stereo is from Bose. Regardless, the smile has not left my face since picking it up on Friday! However, that could be from excessive "G" forces from driving way too fast with the top down. (The cars not mine).

Attachments

• Picture2 004 (Medium).jpg
    Picture2 004 (Medium).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture2 013 (Medium).jpg
    Picture2 013 (Medium).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture3 005 (Medium).jpg
    Picture3 005 (Medium).jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 162
Nice! I can't look at those photos without the James Bond theme playing in my head. Looks like it has the paddle shifter?

Very cool, I love the looks of the Astons.

You lucky dog. I hope you had some nice weather to cruise top-down :)

Thanks for sharing.

James can afford the DB or better and none of the good toys like rockets, machine guns, or Bond girls.

Yes this one is a paddle shifter (old dude now) and the weather is always a realitive thing here in the Seattle area. No real rain for the past few days (thank goodness) but always the threat. Nice feature of this drop top is you can operate it at up to about 30 miles per hour.

Awesome car!

But if you want great hifi in your British car, you need a Bentley
with the new Naim System.

Just got back from three days in Boston driving the Continental
Speed Spur with full Naim system. Full report in TONE Audio 17...

1100 watts and 600 hp! Not bad...

Congrats! Love the look of the car, always a fan of A-M.

Bose? Are you kidding me? My British ride came with a stock 710-watt Harmon Kardon LOGIC 7 audio system. I am very surprised at this news. The Wife's Mazda came with Bose as well.:musicnote:

Still I bet it is a joy to drive, enjoy!

Lee

That is NICE!!!

There are some very nice roads in Washington to enjoy the car. My wife went to a weeklong conference at Microsoft a few years ago. I went along to Seattle with her. I would drop her off every morning, and then drive the scenic roads all day.

I wish my kids would leave the house soon ;)

Sweet car congratulations.:bowdown:

I don't play the radio in my old air-cooled Porsche - that's what the engine is for.

I love that car johnwa, how many miles did you put on it, and what roads did you travel?

Wife's car?

Latest posts

Back