System #241 (Vantage and Montage)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estat

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Russell Beermann

2. Location: Tampa, FL

3. ML Model(s): Vantage (Black) and Montages (Black)

4. Year Purchased: (2006-2007)

5. Mods/Changes: No Mods

6. Associated Electronics: Cambridge 640R Receiver, Panasonic DMPBD30 Blu-Ray, Wii, XB360, Panamax M4300PM, Monster Power HTS2600, Control4 Home Theater Controller, Control4 10.5" Touchpanel, Pioneer Elite 50" Plasma on cantilever bracket.

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience: The first Logans I listened to was a pair of Vistas in Oct. 06, and after that I was hooked.

I am horrible with a camera. Sorry.

CIMG0038.jpg

CIMG0034.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tried pulling your speakers out into the room a little bit (panels about 30-36 inches from the back wall). It think it would improve your sound, but your setup looks awesome!

Have you tried pulling your speakers out into the room a little bit (panels about 30-36 inches from the back wall). It think it would improve your sound, but your setup looks awesome!

I would love to, but my living room is tiny. I may be rearranging the whole thing here soon. It's been bothering me how close the speakers have to be to the wall. Thanks!

Welcome! I also suggest rearranging your furniture (if at all possible) to allow the Vantages a bit more "breathing room." Nice to see another Tampa ML Club member! There are quite a few of us on board. Tonight happens to be the monthly meeting of the Tampa Bay Listening Society. I'll PM you details!

Back