Quantcast

System #238 (Renaissance ESL 15A, Focus ESL C18, Script I, Motion 35XT, Motion 4i)

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

BDH55

Reaction score
Just added a new set of seats. Got tired of sitting on the hump in the middle of my old loveseat to listen to albums so I'd be in the sweat spot. LOL Added a single row of 3 - Seatcraft Diamanté's with power recline and headrest. Did not purchase the Powershaker amplifier just yet but the shakers are in the seats. For now the SVS shakes the seats just enough for my wife and I. LOL
Jason, your room (and especially, your wiring) just amazes me! Sure wish you were in the neighborhood, as I'd love to drop by for well... I guess a few days! :ROFLMAO: Also, glad to hear that I am not the only one that has to sit on the 'loveseat hump'! We've currently got two choices... either the loveseat with the hump, or... two recliners with a narrow table in between them (we alternate them about twice a year). Neither are very comfortable for my solo two channel listening...

Please keep posting your photos as you are giving me more ideas to support our economy! I suppose I could share a photo of my behind the scenes wiring, but I don't know if it is that interesting. I do think it's likely that I will be updating my photos relatively soon though... new gear alert!!! 🙄

JLasher22443

Reaction score
Jason, your room (and especially, your wiring) just amazes me! Sure wish you were in the neighborhood, as I'd love to drop by for well... I guess a few days! :ROFLMAO: Also, glad to hear that I am not the only one that has to sit on the 'loveseat hump'! We've currently got two choices... either the loveseat with the hump, or... two recliners with a narrow table in between them (we alternate them about twice a year). Neither are very comfortable for my solo two channel listening...

Please keep posting your photos as you are giving me more ideas to support our economy! I suppose I could share a photo of my behind the scenes wiring, but I don't know if it is that interesting. I do think it's likely that I will be updating my photos relatively soon though... new gear alert!!! 🙄
LOL at the hump. Thanks for the compliments. Well if you are ever in the neighborhood you are more than welcome to stop by for a listen. I'll be keeping my eyes on your setup for the update. Love new Gear! LOL