Smashed ankle

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrumpetDoug

Reaction score
Well no ML's for awhile for me guys. Last Wed. am going to work I slipped and fell on the ice on my own driveway. Major damage to the ankle and emergency surgery. Those of you that I have met know I'm not a small guy, so I'm pretty much bedridden for 6 weeks.:( Oh well time to make the best of it in any way I can.

Take care all,
Doug - out

I'm real sorry to hear that, Doug. Rest up, catch up on some reading and get well!

Hey Doug,

Sorry to hear about your fall...

I think you should set your bed up in your listening room. Have the nurses set your speakers up so you're in the sweet spot. Make sure you can reach the turntable. Music therapy.

Whatever it takes, get well soon!

Ray

Could have been worse, you could have fell on your ears.:cool:

Get well soon.

Warm wishes for a speedy recovery. If it's any consolation, I've been w/o amp and thus music since before Xmas, awaiting new amps, so there can be worse :)

Get well soon , man you must have done a "Triple Lindy" and really did it well !

Hope your recovery is fast and complete. Having recovered from many broken bones over the years (about 20, but if you count pieces, closer to 30), and spent lots of time doing rehab, I know the effort and pain involved.

Hope your recovery is fast and complete. Having recovered from many broken bones over the years (about 20, but if you count pieces, closer to 30), and spent lots of time doing rehab, I know the effort and pain involved.

R U kidding me? This is my first broken bone, and I can say without hesitation I hope it to be my last.

Doug - out

Get well!

Doug,

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Enjoy the physical therapy. I'm far behind Slowgeezer I've only broken 4 different bones. I can still relate to the pain involved. The first one was the best with a 6 week hospital stay.;)

hmmm...., you should have fallen somewhere other than your own driveway. I made out like a bandit when I slipped on some pee pee down at the wal-mart. Seriously, ice falls are the worst. Hope you get well soon.

R U kidding me? This is my first broken bone, and I can say without hesitation I hope it to be my last.

Doug - out

Wishing you a speedy recovery Doug, as someone who has done plenty of damage too his ankles in the past(at least a half dozen castings that I can remember) it's the ligaments and tendons that take the most time to heal.

Back