Scotch

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I broke down and ordered some lagavulin 16 today...a bottle for me and one for a Christmas present for my brother...I'm looking forward to it!

I broke down and ordered some lagavulin 16 today...a bottle for me and one for a Christmas present for my brother...I'm looking forward to it!

Well you and brother are in for a treat. Lagavulin is my favorite. :D

While my mainstay is single malt like Glenlivet with a good cigar.

cohiba_glen.jpg

I also enjoy a good Irish malt whiskey like Bushmills 16.

bushmills.jpg

Bourbon

I am more of a bourbon man, but hey Scotch is OK too...

I also like a good rye whiskey or sour mash... I am not so high brow... give me some Knob Creek and I am just fine, 12 yr Wild Turkey is good too... and Gentleman Jack is always welcome.. and when I am slumming then Jim Beam will work in a pinch... Heck now that I think about it.. one shot of each shipped in the reverse order of how they are listed and that would be sublime...

As for cigars, I like something sweet n mild... heck a cheap Swisher Sweets blunt is good enough for me... no need for that gourmet shit... nor any Cuban mumbo jumbo.. unless your talkin rum... Mmmm Cuban rum... anyway...

Better yet, just twist me a fatty and skip the others and all will be good...

now turn up the music will ya, I can't hear it over your sippin':music:

Suntory Pure Malt Series

By the way, Pioneer makes a line of audio equipment called Pure Malt, as they feature wood from old Suntory Whiskey Crates... I own a PM CD player and a PM receiver as well as a pair of benches made from the wood. They sound nice (the components not the benches) and look great with their wood trim accents.. and part of the money goes to some Green Cause which for me is a plus... The components themselves are just rebadged standard Pioneer Elite gear... the speakers on the other hand i hear are quite nice and that the wood really makes a difference... but i have never had the pleasure of lending them an ear... I have since shipped the components to my mother's house stateside where they match her living room decor and mate well with my old Klipsch Forte IIs from my college days...and it allows me to hear decent tunes when I go to visit stateside...

http://www.silverpioneer.netfirms.com/pure_malt.htm

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back