Obama should say I am sorry for being a liar the last 3 years about your Healthcare.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, with all the very knowledgeable critics of the ACA, what is the best solution regarding health care in this Country? Clearly, a fix was needed, as it was bankrupting our Country, and the healthcare industry was reaping obscene profits (something the ACA addressed), but there must be a terrific solution for all of this mess that someone can come up with. Isn't there?

Len,

That very well may be.

Having said that, given the histrionics and the absurdity in Washington as witnessed by the inability of the two parties to work together for a common good, could it ever pass?

Unfortunately, I think not.

GG

Now it has come out that not only will Congress and their staff be able to receive subsidies that others in the same income bracket can't receive, but they have a list of other perks as well. Along with the subsidies, they will be able to enroll in person as opposed to having their information go through the website as others are required. Certainly can't have their social security numbers exposed to hackers. They'll have a dedicated phone line to the insurance provider for any questions or concerns they might encounter. To go along with these perks, they have a choice of high end gold plans that aren't available to the general public.

I had said in an earlier post, that by receiving the subsidies, they (being Congress and staff) were basically saying we'll enter the fire along with the rest of those forced onto the exchanges, but first we're going to slip ourselves into these fire retardant suits. I was all wrong in that statement. Instead, they just lit the home on fire, shoved others in, and are watching the bonfire from a safe distance.

Latest posts

Back