Newest Audiophile on the Block

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of our new addition. Her name is Adella Marie Jackson and she was born Oct. 26 at 1:52 a.m. She was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 inches long. Mother and baby are doing great! According to the hearing tester, she scored off the charts, so you know she is going to be an audiophile.

For an even better picture, click this link:

http://www.infantxpress.com/depot/20070/announcement/65826a1c6ff646cd99c00b5cdf6be71f

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 125
Congrats! Beautiful little girl! Make sure you have music playing for her all the time.

BTW, interesting TRUE story. My wife frequently listened to Straus' Die Fleidermaus while pregnant, and after birth, my daughter was very "colicky." However, if we played Die Fleidermaus for her, she IMMEDIATELY calmed down. She's 14 now, and still LOVES to hear it!

Rich,

Congrats, man!! Glad all is well!

Do what Alan suggests, nurture the audiophile in her! Just think about the future birthdays and Christmasses you will be having when she is grown...

"Dad.... here's your gift!"
"Adella.... you didn't have to get me a new amp!!"

:)

Hi Rich,

Congratulations to both you and Cindy. Liz and I are happy for both of you!

A big warm welcome to Adella to the audiophile community (like she had a choice, at least she'll be brought up on first class audio :D ).

Now comes the new life-phase of deciding what peice of audio gear the daughter needs ;)

Congrats to both you and Cindy. Another audiophile in the world is a very good thing! May the music listening start now! :music:

Rich,
Congratulations to you and Cindy.
Thats the second girl born into our little community this year.
Wilma says it's our turn for a baby girl.:eek:

Thanks for all your kind thoughts. We are thrilled, elated, exhausted, and inspired. You all better believe she will spend many hours with me in my listening room. Brian, I'll take you up on that Cigar when we get a chance to get together. Wayne, be afraid. Be very afraid. :D

Congratulations!!! Your baby is beautiful. I to am a new dad so I can relate. Say goodbye to sleep ;)

Congratulations, a lovely little girl to brighten your lives and ruin your sleep:D

Congratulations. Is that your first child? I have 2 girls and 3 boys.

P.S. Your daughter looks really cute in that link...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back