New Member, New Spires

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinyllp33

Reaction score
Though this is my first post I have owned many different Martin Logans over the years.

After reading the great comments and reviews by other members I thought it was long overdue for me to join. In fact it was this very site that influenced my decision to purchase a new set of Spires.

Thanks Again!

Great to have another new member. Enjoy your new spires.What were the other models in the ML line up that you previously owned?

Cheers

Well First off...

:welcome:

Glad you are aboard. Congrats on the new Spires.

Judging by your choice of forum name you're a vinyl guy too. Unfortunately we don't cotton to your kind around here. JUST KIDDING of course. In fact we have a recently added section specificaly for things vinyl.

Again, welcome to the community and enjoy those new Spires.

Though this is my first post I have owned many different Martin Logans over the years.

After reading the great comments and reviews by other members I thought it was long overdue for me to join. In fact it was this very site that influenced my decision to purchase a new set of Spires.

Thanks Again!

Fine choice and have fun... Run them in
And fine tune the toe in to taste!
Keep spinning the vinyl.. even better at 45rpm or are you a pure 33 1/3 guy!?

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

My ML history: Aerius, Aerius-I, SL3, Ascent, Ascent-I, Vantage, Spire...along the way a couple of flings with Wilson Sophia and Sonus Faber Cremona (both great speakers in their own way)... but something always leads me back to the panels.

I find the sound I am getting now with the Spires is the best yet which is great testimony to the value one gets with a Martin Logan.

And yes the venerable LP is my primary source, some of the new 45rpms (ie. Blue Notes), are quite astonishing. But I also embrace digital when done right and as of late I have really been digging the Wadia 170i with lossless files for both convenience and sound.

I will post system details soon.

Many Thanks Again!

Back