new member from Calif.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htrattner

Reaction score
Good morning everyone ,I m about to purchase my 1st ML , they are the beautiful CLS iiz from audiogon memeber ,anyways Im an electrostatic lover from the accustat days (model 3s wow ), my system now is NAD373 interagrated +ps audio tri100 (need 2 amps for my speakers.),/emerald physics cs2./ jolinda tube cd my room is small 10x10, but i love the stat sound so detailed and clean.Other than my speakers the emerald physics (that got to go !) C:confused:an I run them w/ my nad 1 372 int /amp/150wt/ch . or the ps trio amp 100wtt/ch w/ nad pre-amp portion ? or sell the both and get a different amp/pre.help please . Thanks ,Harry Ca

Harry,
Welcome!
I would say wait until you get the speakers and connect up the amps and see. It is more about current with the CLSiiZ and than wattage. Your amp should be able to handle a 2 ohm load but if you do not blast them you may be fine.

Jeff:cool:

Jeff ,do you have a pair of these csl iiz, and if so what do you run them with ? would love to hear them I Live in tehachapi,Ca

Harry,
I am in Lancaster! I am driving them with a Conrad Johnson LP 70S. It is a 70 watt tube amp and has plenty of power to produce some excellent sound.
Maybe we can arrange an audition. :)

Jeff:cool:

Latest posts

Back