New Member from Greece, Help needed...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sotiris

Reaction score
Greetings to all from Athens, Greece. Always been an admirer of ML speakers, I am finally to the point of buying a 2nd hand pair. My options are these: a pair of ML Sequel II at about 1400$ or a pair of Quest at about 2500$ (both refurbished with new panels). I am also looking for a power amp to accompany these and I have found a Proceed HPA2 at about 1200$. Bear in mind that in Europe there are limited quantities of used ML for sale, therefore the prices are higher than in US. I lean towards the Sequel II/Proceed combination mainly because of budget. Is there a substantial difference in sound which should lead me to buying the Quests (with the price difference I can afford the accompanying power amp)? Bear in mind that I am just a music lover and not a hi end geek. I chose ML's because they are the best sounding speakers which I've heard in my life (these and a pair of Klipschorns which of course I can't afford). What you would do if you were in my shoes? Thank you in advance!

Latest posts

Back