Monolith - Panel Replacements

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equinox

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I have a set of ~1989 Martin Logan Monolith speakers. These are NOT IIIs, but I or II's, probably the first ones.
My wife brought in a cat that was not spayed/neutered, not declawed and needless to say, saw the opportunity to use them like a tree to climb up!!
They are not putting out a lot of output and mylar has physical dimples and indentations from their claws going thru the holes and into the mylar!! :O
I would LOVE to get new panels and refurbish these. I have a dedicated 2-story outbuild away from the main house where these speakers are resident, so cat(s) will NOT be a problem moving forward.
What are my choices to replace the panels??
I had inquired a quote from ML a few years back. It was significant and I'd need a current quote. I know some people refurbish them. Not sure of the price and timing or if I could do it myself?!?
Investigating all options. Let me know. Thanks in advance. Anxious to finally get these refurbished back to new.

Robb

Latest posts

Back