ML Acquired by ShoreView Industries??

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin said:
Kruppy,

I am wondering if we will start to see a blending of these two ShoreView companies techonolgies. Are we going to see Summits and Vantages with Anthem electronics - amplifiers for their powered subwoofers? Electrostatic Paradigm speakers? ShoreView's new audio empire combining the best under the ShoreView audio banner? ShoreView is paying the bills now. Only time will tell I guess... :confused:

I have no doubt that we will eventually see some blending. I have been involved in a couple of acquisitions myself and synergies are taken into account when developing your price point. Other factors such as the ability to consolidate back room functions such as HR, Accounting, Data Processing, etc play a role. This is all part of your due diligence prior to making the initial offer. Should be interesting to see what develops. My guess is that we haven't seen the last Shoreview acquisition. ;)

You are right-on...

MarkNewbie said:
I have no doubt that we will eventually see some blending. I have been involved in a couple of acquisitions myself and synergies are taken into account when developing your price point. Other factors such as the ability to consolidate back room functions such as HR, Accounting, Data Processing, etc play a role. This is all part of your due diligence prior to making the initial offer. Should be interesting to see what develops. My guess is that we haven't seen the last Shoreview acquisition. ;)
Mark,

I agree. You make very valid and astute observations about Shoreview. IMHO, I think your guess is totally correct, "We haven't seen the last of Shoreview's acquisitions." ;)

Back