Member premiere-audio : A true gent and a man to trust on the forum

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

projectormovielover

Reaction score
I just thought I would do a little write up here mainly express my gratitude but also to inform others what a trustworthy guy he really is if one is ever contemplating his service. Last week I replied to his add on the classifieds he posted on our forum for an anthem receiver. I liked his price and said is there any way he would cover the shipping, shortly after he informed me if I sent a cashiers check he would eat the shipping. As everyone knows I'm sure that when you do such a transaction you have no protection like you would with paypal. I just thought what the hell and went to the bank and got a check made up

I sent the check in the mail and the day after MR premiere-audio received the check he sent me a tracking number. Well 30 minutes ago UPS showed up and had my big box of joy for me to sign off on. I could not be happier thanks to this man and glad I put my trust as it payed off by saving me a few hundred dollars. His price for the BNIB MRX was so low I'm sure he would have made very little profit from this and helped another forum member out

Thanks premiere-audio, your a very trustworthy member, I hope my positive experience gives anyone else in the forum a strong boost of confidence to pull the trigger if ever they are thinking of placing an order with you :bowdown:

Nice to hear! there is good people man, not always but there are! awesome!

Back