martin logan mcintosh

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilot

Reaction score
Hi to every body i'm a new user from italy; i have martinlogan clarity and a mc252 since two years ; my impression is that i miss bass frequencies and dynamic; i've been asking to a lot of people and i have not decided if is it better to change the mc or the clarity.
A good friend of mine says that mc is not able to give the electric current necessary for the martin logan; another friend says that is better to change my clarity with vantage , vista , aeon , ascent.
Can you help me?
I like music with bass frequencies and pleasent to hear.
Thanks.
marco

I'm a clarity owner (but not mcintosh). I definately agree with lugano. If you haven't tried a sub in your system you should! I am running a dynamo and it helps a ton with the bass.

sub

I've a sub ( grotto ) buy i don't like the result.
I've a lot of very low bass frequencies but i still miss the middle bass.
marco

I've a sub ( grotto ) buy i don't like the result.
I've a lot of very low bass frequencies but i still miss the middle bass.
marco

Try a better sub. Maybe a Depth. Though you may want to move up to some of the bigger ML's too. Ascent are really amazing speakers and very affordable on the used market here in the USA, not sure how it will be for you in Italy. There are a few members here from Italy, Switzerland, and Germany, they can probably help you find what you are looking for.

Back