Just an update: I'm engaged!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joey,

Congratulations!

Hate to be cynical. Since 50% of all marriages don't end well, (and , of course, it can't happen to me because I am special and in love!), here's some advice to keep yours whole: make sure you negotiate all of your hobbies up front - Especially the room!

Also, make sure you keep your funds in accounts separate from hers.

Any sucker can fall in love, but it takes a lot of hard work to keep a good marriage going. Been married for 10 years myself.

Congratulations again!!!

Joey,

Hey congratulations on getting engaged.Marriage is something that definitely will change you, some good and some bad.I was married for 9 years. What you should have done is got your equipment now. I actually did that. I bought my Sequel II's a month before buying the ring. It sounds like you will not be getting your system after you are married. Most likely you'll be buying stuff for the house. That's not the only thing you wont be getting any more once that ring is official. Sorry to sound like a "dark cloud" but what did she sell of hers to buy your ring?;)

Seriously good luck in your future.

Last edited:
Wonderful New!

Joey,

How lovely!

When is the wedding?

Congratulations to you both.

Here's to you both a sweet couple. :cheers:

lol

Back