Jason ML Novice

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLasher22443

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been browsing this site for a few months getting info and just looking at all of the great systems. Early this month I finally joined the club and have been welcomed by members and have obtained a tremendous amount of great knowledge from some friendly members. All of the input that they have given me has been used on my system and has worked greatly and plan to continue asking questions. So for anyone who is just surfing this site and has not yet become a member and you just so happen to be reading this, join, you won’t be disappointed.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear it, Jason. This is a great community of folks who love their hobbies and enjoy a good discussion. We also love to help out newbies and turn others on to the Martin Logan experience. I would advise everyone looking for information to make use of the search feature on the forum. There is a lot of great information in previous threads but it takes a little digging sometimes to find what you are looking for.

Back