It's really happening... MOVING

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hola Tom. God´s Will its always for good. You are going to start to write another life´s book. Put ¨end¨ word on this one.

You are a good man, Tom. And for sure, you will be better, no matter where ever you go. Trust in what your heart tells you! You can´t go wrong if you do that!

it will be hard to leave... but it's time.. downsize.. smaller house, all on 1 level.. not on a hill.. no more commuting..

Hola Tom. God´s Will its always for good. You are going to start to write another life´s book. Put ¨end¨ word on this one.

You are a good man, Tom. And for sure, you will be better, no matter where ever you go. Trust in what your heart tells you! You can´t go wrong if you do that!

Thank you, Roberto!! We are looking forward to this next chapter in our lives...

You know .. I'd buy that house except there aren't any Martin Logan speakers in it. This guy must be a box speaker owner!! :)

Damn nice house you're leaving, can't wait to see the new '70s ranch!!

Congrats on your retirement/semi-retirement. Wishing you the best of relaxation and fun in the next chapter in your life!

You know .. I'd buy that house except there aren't any Martin Logan speakers in it. This guy must be a box speaker owner!! :)

Haha! First open house was yesterday. One again today. Offer deadline is Monday at 9pm. Expecting 7-10 offers. Fingers are crossed.

We drove down to Palm Springs with all the hi-fi gear in the SUV. Got it all set up yesterday. The Kef R300's sound GREAT in the smaller space and i spent several hours listening to music. It was awesome. We drive back tomorrow.

Haha! First open house was yesterday. One again today. Offer deadline is Monday at 9pm. Expecting 7-10 offers. Fingers are crossed.

We drove down to Palm Springs with all the hi-fi gear in the SUV. Got it all set up yesterday. The Kef R300's sound GREAT in the smaller space and i spent several hours listening to music. It was awesome. We drive back tomorrow.

Haha. This is awesome Tom. Yes fingers crossed is a good approach! That is a lot of house for Cali ...seems like a deal when you look at cost per sq ft. Can you say equity?? Certainly hope things end up good for you!! Re my little funny joke... Prior to ML I was a mini monitor w sub / active crossover guy. It always amazed me how something so small could sound so big. That to me is part of the magic I think. Hearing things where there is no speaker.... Something lost on me for surround.

Latest posts

Back