Its a sad day in Mudville

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wardsweb

Reaction score
With a bit of sadness, I'm boxing up my Prodigys. The new owner stopped by yesterday for a listening session, and of course, he and his wife loved them. At least, they are going to a good home.

Prodigyboxes.jpg

So Ward,

What's the replacement?

We all know audiophiles have nine lives.

GG

The worst reason of all. Sold to help pay the IRS bill I just got for additional 2009 taxes. No need to worry. I still have four working systems in the house. So it isn't like I'm without tunes. There are a lot of people worse off than me. I have no right to even whimper.

Although it was a double whammy coming right after I took a piece of my finger off on my table router right before the super bowl. Spent the game in ER. Not a big deal, shit happens and life goes on.

Sold to help pay the IRS bill I just got for additional 2009 taxes

Sorry to hear about Uncle Sam cutting into your tunes. If I read it correctly, at least you've gotten some profit from 2009. Any profit is good in this economy!! In the future, if you really want to keep your system in tact, "buy high, sell low and you'll never have to worry about IRS again!". Just kidding! I couldn't resist...

Spike

Latest posts

Back