hello from Roma Italy

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giacomix

Reaction score
Since from the 90's years i was in love with ML. I had ESB 7/06 but dreamed ML sound.
In two days a couple of Vantage with Audio Research vsi 60 amplifier will come at home close my pathos classic one amlifier and sonus faber electa.
A great hallo to you!
Giacomo:music:

:welcome: I hope you get many years of pleasure out of these great speakers.

let us know more about your setup.

Welcome Giacomo!

My wife and I are planning a trip to Rome in 2010. I've been there twice and want her to experience your fine city. Even though I am a ML lover, the experience of Rome far exceeds the joy of ML!

Gordon

Since from the 90's years i was in love with ML. I had ESB 7/06 but dreamed ML sound.
In two days a couple of Vantage with Audio Research vsi 60 amplifier will come at home close my pathos classic one amlifier and sonus faber electa.
A great hallo to you!

Giacomo,Enjoy!
I have an audio research VS-110 with CLS speakers.for the most refined sound,it is important to have good tubes in the amp.The best that I have found are the Genalex Gold Lion reissues.It is important to have the tubes fully tested before putting in the amp,as with audio Research a bad tube will cause damage in the amp.Best source for tubes is Jim McShane.
Raanan

Welcome Giacomo!

My wife and I are planning a trip to Rome in 2010. I've been there twice and want her to experience your fine city. Even though I am a ML lover, the experience of Rome far exceeds the joy of ML!

Gordon

Hi Gordon, may we will meet in my home to have an italian dinner and an american listenig? Have a good year dreaming Rome

ML vantage + Audio Research vsi 60 working at home

Hi there! My new ML Vantage are working and working and now at home there is only great and kindly magic Martinlogan's sound.
In a few days i will at hospital for an important surgery. So i bougth my new Martinlogan becouse i want return at home and be happy to find my music.
Becouse i will return!
I already knew ml's sound but in my home they play better and i find new sound in every my record.
A great hello by my hot hot hot Rome

Hi Giacomo,

Best wishes for the surgery. I'm glad you'll be returning home to good sound.

Hi there! My new ML Vantage are working and working and now at home there is only great and kindly magic Martinlogan's sound.
In a few days i will at hospital for an important surgery. So i bougth my new Martinlogan becouse i want return at home and be happy to find my music.
Becouse i will return!
I already knew ml's sound but in my home they play better and i find new sound in every my record.
A great hello by my hot hot hot Rome

There is no price for pleasure-especially if it includes Martin Logan speakers.
I will try to send you some CLS pleasure energy in the next few days.
Raanan

Giacomo,

I hope you have great luck and a better surgeon. Let us know when you get back online after surgery.

new turnable

today told me i wil have surgery not before the 13th of agoust. I have time to listen to all my records and cd with my new ML vantage and ARvti60!!!
May be in september i will upgrade my turnable. Now i have an old ariston audio rd40 with sme 3009II and goldring eroica MC with phono preamp AUDIO ANALOGUE ARIA.
May be in the forum have some ideas 4 my upgrade? i want pay 3000 Euro (about 3500/4000 $ i believe)
Have enjoy to all ML friends
P.S:I want excuse with you for my bad english...I hope you understand what i mean! LOL

Back