Hello Everyone!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Now Slappy

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi. I've lurked here for a while and there is some really great information on the site!

I've been a proud ML owner for a little over a decade. My Aerius' and Cinema have served me well. But alas, the upgrade bug has bit again and in a couple of weeks the Aerius' will be replaced by a pair of Summits. I will be upgrading the rest of my system across the board. And to think, this all started because my TV is in it's death throes.

If my wife doesn't divorce me it'll be a miracle.:eek::D

I'll do before and after shots of my system once my new gear arrives.

Cheers,:cheers:
Keith

Welcome, nice upgrade you have planned !

by your avatar is it safe to assume you ride ??

Yup, that's a safe assumption. Although, this time of year I don't get a chance to ride at all. It's our "season" down here and I own a bar/restaurant and that means 16-18 hour days seven days a week.

It's all worth it though. My wife doesn't have to work and it pays for expensive hobbies.;)

I truly enjoy David Mann's art, even if I didn't ride. Salvador Dali is another one of my favorites.

so.....................what do you ride ??

Oh, duh!

Right now I have a 2002 Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG3.

Hopefully this summer I'm going to be able to start my CFL ground up project. But with two little kids and a business it's hard to find the time.:rolleyes:

That's a nice classic ride.

My first bike was a CM450. Parents busted me with it when I was 17(kept it at a buddies house) and made me sell it. LOL

Right now I have a 2002 Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG3.

Hopefully this summer I'm going to be able to start my CFL ground up project.

Sweet, oh hell you're still a kid, plenty of time to recover !

myself...'08 FLHX Street Glide, yeah....it's an 'ole mans bike....fits me perfect !

Good to see another South Floridian on board. I grew up in Naples and my parents are still down there.

Erik

Sweet, oh hell you're still a kid, plenty of time to recover !

myself...'08 FLHX Street Glide, yeah....it's an 'ole mans bike....fits me perfect !

After I finish the project bike :)rolleyes:) I'll probably sell the Dyna and buy a bagger. My wife likes to ride and even though the Dyna is a two up she's not all that comfortable on longer trips.

Back