Heard something really strange on the radio......

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tube60

Reaction score
I wasn't near enough to the radio to get what it was exactly, but I think it was some sort of public service announcement. There was a female voice, who sounded like she was barking and half yelling, half singing something to a really strange syncopated beat. And I heard a deep, raspy male voice at the beginning. I don't think I'll go out of my way to listen to it again though!:eek: For some reason it really creeped me out.
So has anyone else heard it and know what it is?

My dog is telling me to shoot my cd player! "Digital is EVIL" AARRRRUF!!!
Make sure you eat half a box of Twinkies and make a call to a mental health crisis hotline beforehand!:ROFL: The classic keep out of jail card!:D

I wasn't near enough to the radio to get what it was exactly, but I think it was some sort of public service announcement. There was a female voice, who sounded like she was barking and half yelling, half singing something to a really strange syncopated beat. And I heard a deep, raspy male voice at the beginning. I don't think I'll go out of my way to listen to it again though!:eek: For some reason it really creeped me out.
So has anyone else heard it and know what it is?

Yeah, I heard it too on NPR. It was Nancy Pelosi and Rush Limbaugh debating the National Health Care initiative.

It was Nancy Pelosi and Rush Limbaugh debating the National Health Care initiative.
Now that could be interesting! I wonder who would end up raining blows on the other first?:ROFL:
Whatever I heard was on the local Fox affiliate on AM. I was on the other side of the office at the time so I didn't catch it all.... but my goodness it was strange! It was one of those brain refuses to categorise it situations!
But at least we're having some fun on this thread!:D

I think Nancy and Rush were debating Digital V Analog. I can't be sure because the flying wombats ate through my tv cable and reception is not very good right now.

Man, I picked a bad time to quit drinking tequila...

Just in a good mood lately. I've been saving my $$$s and I hope to upgrade from Vistas to Spires in a few months. That is No Joke!

Also, it's good to see "The Kid" lurking around here again.

Be nice to hear from Robin. She's probably getting ready to cut an album (vinyl) by now... :D

Satch

Heard it again just before leaving the office today. It's a McGruff the Crime Dog P.S.A. I still couldn't make out what was going on with all the yelping and yelling!:eek:
Another one for the bizarre files.......

Back