Football Playoffs.........

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Tom you mention about 2010 not being the greatest of years......I understand, but given the way your Packers are playing in the playoffs 2011 is starting out A-OK I suspect.......looks like a Bears - Packers NFC Championship game next week !

last night's Packers/Falcons game was absolutely PERFECT.

Chicago v. Green Bay

winner gets to Dallas.

What could be better???

GO PACK GO!

last night's Packers/Falcons game was absolutely PERFECT.

Chicago v. Green Bay

winner gets to Dallas.

What could be better???

GO PACK GO!

Tom a pewter statue I picked up for my wife a few years ago it weights almost 2 lbs GO PACK GO

Attachments

• IMG00247-20110116-2026.jpg
    IMG00247-20110116-2026.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 143
Tom you mention about 2010 not being the greatest of years......I understand, but given the way your Packers are playing in the playoffs 2011 is starting out A-OK I suspect.......looks like a Bears - Packers NFC Championship game next week !

Dave my second favorite team after our lowley Bills , I lived in Pgh for almost 16 years Go Steelers

Attachments

• IMG00245-20110116-2015.jpg
    IMG00245-20110116-2015.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 139
That's a scary sight Larry !! Funny you mention P'burgh.....probably my second favorite team as well. Given what the Jets did to the Pats I suspect next Sundays games should be fun to watch.

Her we go Steelers, here we go!!!!!

Steelers vs Packers in the big show would be great, 2 of Americas best organizations in Americas biggest game!

Has anyone noticed the color of my listening room?:D

I am just thrilled that I don't have to watch Tom Brady winning another superbowl. I'm guessing the Pack takes it from here.

I will be in section 152, row 2, seat 1 with a Clay Matthews jersey on. Something for him to shoot for when he runs in a fumble or a pick/6 and wants to jump in the stands. :D

Well now that my Browns and Falcons are out of it all I have to say is
J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!

I am just thrilled that I don't have to watch Tom Brady winning another superbowl. I'm guessing the Pack takes it from here.

Looks like Brady and Bellicheat have a much harder time when they don't know what the defensive call is on ever play.:D

It's unfortunate the NFL covered up the systematic cheating of the Patriots over all those years. Why do you think they confiscated and burned all the tapes that the Patriots had. It is because according to what I have read Bellicheat started stealing signals by videotaping all the teams in 99 and then Ernie Adams, the teams so called Head of Football Research would memorize the signals from the tapes and use his total recall by watching the hand signals being called in to the defense via binoculars during the games, he then would tell Bellicheat thru the headset what defense was called and Bellicheat would tell Brady. Bellicheat argued that technically they were just stealing defensive team signals so it wasn't cheating, all the teams tried to do that but that is exactly why the NFL had the rule prohibiting teams from videotaping the other teams signals. The Patriots got caught videotaping, more than once and when the NFL found out how bad it was, it threatened the leagues existance, so they spanked the Patriots for the incident that they publicly got caught at, videotaping the Jets and then covered up how long and how far the taping had been going on by destroying all the tapes. Why would they do that, just think if the Patriots had to forfeit every game since 1999 or whenever they started videotaping team defenses. It would ruin the league, it would effect the integrety of the game, what little there is, so they buried them and hoped for the best. Wan't strange that no one mentioned the cheating incident during the Jets/Patriots playoff, coincidence.....I don't think so.

And everybody thought that Bellicheat was a genius because he and Brady would call the perfect screen pass to defeat the blitz.......not really. It's easy when you know what's coming.

Based on Sunday's performance, they are just ordinary when they don't know what is coming. And based on past performance, I am not sure they aren't cheating in some way still today, but they certainly aren't dong it as well as they once were.

Last edited:
Nice Dave I like it that is why I buy New Balance sneakers as well made in the good ole usa

Nice Dave I like it that is why I buy New Balance sneakers as well made in the good ole usa

me too Larry not to mention they have lots of options for those of us with wide feet !

Looks like Brady and Bellicheat have a much harder time when they don't know what the defensive call is on ever play.:D

wait.....you're telling me 'Belladick' is a cheat...say it aint so......:eek:

Last edited:
wait.....you're telling me 'Belladick' is a cheat...say it aint so......:eek:

Isn't it just a little bit curious that during the buildup to the Jets vs Patriots, the game itself or the aftermath, that there was not one mention of the fact that the Jets were the team that blew the whistle on Bellicheat.:eek:

Latest posts

Back