Finally a Martin Logan owner

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAU_CR

Reaction score
I got from a friend of mine a pair of Scripts, I am using them as my front speakers for Stereo and as new members of my HT setup. I have a Pioneer DSP that I use as a preamp, as amps I use an Adcom GFA-545 for the fronts and 2 Adcoms GFA-535s for the rest of the HT setup. I do listen to records, for that I use a NAD system that also is used as a preamp and as an amp I use a Tube amp made by an DIY audio friend. I also do listen to lossless files from a PC setup as an Audio system using cMP and cPlay (some of you might be familiar with this setup).

So far I am happy with the Scripts, I read here the tips for setup and they are performing well so far (only had been listening lossless files, haven't tried records yet). The Scripts for the moment replaced homemade speakers also made by my DIY audio friend (full range - which perform very well, my friend did a great job on those speakers), so I may rotate them once in the while just to keep things interesting (different audio flavor), but so far I think the Scripts might stay for a while as fronts :music: and the DIY speakers made take a well deserve long vacation. :D

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Those Scripts seem to be very popular.

Lots of great reading available - Enjoy

Back