Computer Monitor

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I've got this one here. (This is the same one that Joey replaced, by the way, with his 'monster' monitor. ;) )

I have this one also. I am very pleased with mine. The monitor and keyboard are like the speakers (they are what the human interacts with) get the very best you can afford.

Hehehehe...

Get the 24", James. The 20" is so yesterday... er... small :music: .

Hehehehe...

Get the 24", James. The 20" is so yesterday... er... small :music: .

Mine are 22" and 23"... I would love to put my 42" plasma on the wall where my desk is but it just won't FIT!! I'll take your 37" when you are done w/ it Joey! :bowdown:

Mine are 22" and 23"... I would love to put my 42" plasma on the wall where my desk is but it just won't FIT!! I'll take your 37" when you are done w/ it Joey! :bowdown:

James.... it might take a while before that happens my friend. I'm enjoying the living crap out of it! 37" is the new 24"... er.. I think that's how it goes.

Joey ;)

The Acer AL2016WBSD speed @ 5ms is good but the brightness @ 300 cd sucks. I would recommand 400-500 cd.

TN panels are the lowest quality panels on the market.

I would look at Dell for their S-IPS panels.

You get better viewing angles (both side to side and up to down) better color reproduction and contrast ratio.

They cost more but Dell uses the TN panel on their e-Series LCD monitors.

Samsung makes very good 20" WS LCDs.

I'd do research on the panels and who uses what before buying. Will make a big difference on your eyes.

If I was in the market for a new widescreen this is the one I would get.

HP LP2465 500 cd @ 8 ms

hp_lp2465_b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back