CLX in Costa Rica...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberto

Reaction score
Hola Chicos...just wanted to tell the fun and joy that we are having with these babies...first impression: detail!!! tons of detail. As all of you know, I am always debating regarding the bass issue. To our ears, and the kind of music that we are playing most of the time,(jazz, chamber music, soloist, vocals)(guitar, piano, trumpet, strings, violin, cello, flute, oboe, winds, drums, cymbals, congas, timbales, wiro, maracas, marimba, cuatro,) just to name few, are full of sound, I am not missing any of what I listened before in other speakers. To me, the best sound I had ever listened. Yes, you can say that I am a Martin Logan lover, and you are right!. I will send you pics soon. Also, they are handsome. I brought them in dark cherry color. Put them, use the flashlight tweak, and voila, since the first note, it sang beautiful. Piano is very impressive. You can understand very easy both hands, and the sound is very delicate. The musical notes coming from then are silk with tons of harmonic texture of all instruments. Guys, I am in heaven!!!...they are for a super dear friend of mine, and I am setting them at his place this afternoon. More to come...happy listening,
Roberto.

A big "I told ya So"

Glad you love them as well !

green with envy

How much is a round trip ticket to Costa Rica?
gregadd:cool:

Hola Roberto, congratulations!

I'm so sorry I missed hearing them in your store by a couple of months, I was just in San Jose back in March.

I'll make sure to check with you before I head down there again (although who knows when that will be).

BTW- tickets are still cheap, occasionally dropping just below $300 round-trip from Atlanta, and pretty regularly availble at under $400 round-trip.
Very much worth it to go there, lovely people, wonderfull country.

CLX's in Costa Rica - that is Pura Vida! :music:

Hola Roberto, congratulations!

I'm so sorry I missed hearing them in your store by a couple of months, I was just in San Jose back in March.

I'll make sure to check with you before I head down there again (although who knows when that will be).

BTW- tickets are still cheap, occasionally dropping just below $300 round-trip from Atlanta, and pretty regularly availble at under $400 round-trip.
Very much worth it to go there, lovely people, wonderfull country.

CLX's in Costa Rica - that is Pura Vida! :music:

Si Jon and I just installed them at my friends house. He is a very nice person and he truly loves what he is listening now. Please, do your best!!! Warm regards from Costa Rica and a happy listening,
Roberto.

Back