Cinema i issues

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Necrosuit

Reaction score
Hey guys, well some of you know I just got a used Cinema i 5 weeks ago and well today its very quiet and has distortion/static the louder you go. So before I throw this out, is there any real chance it is Salvageable? I will vac it tomorrow but i am assuming due to age its prob not worth the repairs. thanks.

Hola. Contac Dana at ML service dept. He will guide you how to proceed with some tests to find out what is your problem at the Cinema I. I think it is a great center channel, and should work without any distortion. The tweeter could be the problem, but it is difficult to tell wihout listening it. If you are going to throw it away, tell me where, I will go and pickt it up...lol. Happy listening,
R.

Ha! Yea Ill call, seems to be intermitten at this time, it sounded fine tonight after just moving it around. But If I do just throw it out, I will post on this board some cryptic details on the whereabouts of the drop off location. then see who actually finds it and posts back! I think that would be fun. hehehe.

Latest posts

Back