best way of getting panels sent to the UK

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiolover[UK]

Reaction score
im thinking of repanelling my ascents, i did ask for advice from user211 but had to re-register and lost my pm's
what is the best way of getting some panels shippped across the water, in england if i went to a supplier im sure they would charge double/triple from what you guys pay. do ML ship direct to the public.:D

Just get new ones from Oxford Audio Consultants. ML will not send them to you direct... and even if they did, or a nice MLOC member bought them for you, by the time customs slam you for about 24% plus unreasonable ParcelForce handling charges, and with the collapsed exchange rate, forget it.

You'll also have to pay the shipping charge, too.

Get them quickly because the price rise due to exchange rate may not have been applied if Absolute Sounds still have stock - which is where Oxford Audio Consultants will get them from.

Just give them a ring, or send an e-mail. I think I paid £700 about a year ago for mine.

What makes you think you need to change them, BTW?

sonically nothing, age wise getting on a bit, theres always a nag in the back of your mind as too how much better new panels might sound.:rolleyes:

Well, just get some then...:) I actually sold my old panels on ebay and got about £150... with the provisio that one was still OK!!! Or just keep the old ones as spares.

OK - but just bear in mind they might still be fine. As long as you know that... as I am sure you do...

audiolover - don't waste your money until you can identify a definate problem - that's when I change my panels, and not before. I am just concerned I was a bit flippant in my advice...

ok ok ok , youve made my partner very happy,by the way do you do other sorts of councelling:D

its Dan if we are to be close

Back