Axpona

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GW1800

Reaction score
Anybody going to attend Axpona this year?

I'm thinking about it.

However, first up is the Florida Audio Expo this weekend, in Tampa. Muraudio and Soundlab are listed as exhibitors, but unfortunately not ML.

I'm going for at least two days, maybe all three. But for me it's easy, only a half hour away.

I do see ML listed as an exhibitor for AXPONA. Don't recall seeing them listed months ago when I checked. There should also be at least several who will have ML speakers setup, like at the last AXPONA. One of these exhibitors did a very good job of setup in one of those ultra tiny rooms. How they got those speakers to sound that good I'll never know.

It's interesting to see who is and who is not going to be there. Quite a few that were there last time will not be this time.

That's in Chicago, correct? I've never been to one. Probably not happening for me this year. I try to get to the Chester Group shows in NYC--a train ride from Albany for me-- but there hasn't been one in a while. Supposedly coming in September now. Dennis Chern from ML is usually there.

However, first up is the Florida Audio Expo this weekend, in Tampa. Muraudio and Soundlab are listed as exhibitors, but unfortunately not ML.
Cool, look forward to your impressions (pun intended) of the Muraudio speakers.

I, unfortunately, can't make it to either event.

That's in Chicago, correct? I've never been to one. Probably not happening for me this year. I try to get to the Chester Group shows in NYC--a train ride from Albany for me-- but there hasn't been one in a while. Supposedly coming in September now. Dennis Chern from ML is usually there.
Unfortunately Dennis has retired I don’t think he’ll be there. But hopefully one of the other great crew members from ML will be.

I wonder, how will things in Chicago be in April for the show as far as covid is concerned? I'm not aware of the regulations in Chicago now. Are things still kinda locked down and masks still required? Here in Ohio everything is about normal except we need to wear masks in medical facilities.

The hotel is in Schaumburg, so has nothing to do with whatever Chicago is doing. This week I'm not seeing masks anywhere I go in the suburbs, except for those who wish to wear them. Even in some of the formerly strictest suburbs masks are optional.

Latest posts

Back