Any other Stern fans here?? Crackhead Bob is dead...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Long time Howard listener (since 1989) and saw the news this morning that wack-packer Crackhead Bob passed away..

Loved this guy.. Almost burst into tears when I read about his passing.. sigh..

I listened to him every day for a number of years before he left terrestrial radio. But even while he was still on regular radio, there towards the end I didn't listen to him as often. I always thought that the group was best when they sat around telling stories and just busting on one another. The stuff with the members of the wack pack was also always funny. He started to get into women "queefing" (I think that's the term) and other weird stuff and I just started losing interest. I do remember Crackheads first days on the show, and that was some really good stuff as well.

I lived in NYC in the 80's Love Howard and will sadly miss Crackhead Bob...R.I.P. buddy, thanks for the laughs and great times:p

Dame Dat Dune- had to watch a couple of old youtube clips of his. Good stuff.

RIP Crackhead Bob! Many Wack Packers leaving too soon.

Deceased Wack Packers
Bigfoot (Matthew McGrory)
Blue Iris
Celestine
Cliff Palete (Lynn Zimmermann)
George "Crackhead Bob" Harvey
Eric the Actor (formerly Eric the Midget)
Fruity Nutcake (formerly Rappin' Granny)
Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf (Henry J. Nasiff, Jr.)
Irene the Leather Weather Lady (Irene De Cook)
Joe Cancer
Kenneth Keith Kallenbach
Riley Martin
Ted the Janitor (Ted Green)
Yaqi the Tickler

Kenneth Keith Kallenback was one of my faves too.. I can still hear his voice saying, "yeaaah" in that Philly accent..

Being originally from NY and a long time Stern fan, sad to hear another packer gone.

Latest posts

Back