Annual Martin Logan Owners Club visit to ML & get together.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peacefulcargo

Reaction score
Hi Tom, I noticed that this took place some years ago , does it still take place? I also want to say you have a brilliant site here your running.

Last edited:
you're right, it has been quite some time. While we have not made it a yearly thing there has been some spoken interest in trying it again.......perhaps now in Canada ??

How about Copenhagen during the Jazz festival in July?

(You all know that deep down you want an excuse to travel to Europe ;-))

Yeah.. It was 2007 when we all met up in Lawrence, met the good folks at ML, each other and toured the factory.

Fun time.

A nice meetup in Mississauga (a suburb of Toronto) to visit the Martin Logan (Paradigm) factory would be nice. It's great that I live not 15min away :D

A nice meetup in Mississauga (a suburb of Toronto) to visit the Martin Logan (Paradigm) factory would be nice. It's great that I live not 15min away :D

I did not realize that Paradigm is in Mississauga. I just looked up the address, my brother and sister-in-law live within 6-8 miles of the factory/offices. I visited in November. Had I known then, I might have stopped in to check things out.

I didn't know that Paradigm took over the production of the reserve series ESL's either till I saw the factory tour web pics. I actually had to go there one day to pick up something for my Anthem pre and I got to see the warehouse with all the stacks of boxes. WOW is all I could say!!!

From what I read, Paradigm used this as an opportunity to upgrade tolerance and precision in most of their production to ML standards.

From what I read, Paradigm used this as an opportunity to upgrade tolerance and precision in most of their production to ML standards.

My first hand experience showed the opposite. ML QC actually took a step backwards with the move to Canada. I may be just a matter of the learning curve of new employees, but I suspect it is the greed of Paradigm management. ML in Lawrence does a great job of dealing with the QC issues and their customer response is first rate.

I have not heard of any dramatic change in Paradigm build quality.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back