Accessories and Tweaks

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stereoman

Reaction score
Here’s a list of accessories and tweaks I’ve purchased over the years. It’s fun trying out new devices, but I think I’ve reached my limit :) Some have made a noticeable difference (tier 1), others I’m not so sure (tier 3).

Tier 1:
- speaker placement
- Stillpoints Aperture Panels, on front wall, side wall
- ASC and PrimeAcoustic base traps
- Inakustik Referenz AC-3500P Power Filter
- XTC Power Cords
- Ocellia interconnects and speaker cables
- Telos Grounding Noise Reducer GNR V3.1
- Telos demagnetizer
- Synergistic Research Orange Fuses
- Stillpoints Footers

Tier 2:
- Entreq Grounding Boxes
- Cleaning cables and tube pins with Isopropyl alcohol, cleaning cloth, Deoxit (I have instructions if anyone is interested)
- Telos Grounding Noise Resonator
- Acoustic Revive RR-777 Low Frequency Generator
- Audioharma cable cooker
- Artnovion Alps diffusers

Tier 3
- Nordstrom System Setup & Tuning Disc
- The Sheffield/XLO Test & Burn-in CD
- Telos caps
- Synergistic Research HFT
- Synergistic Research FEQ
- Furutech GTX-D Power Outlet

1D56A0E1-F3C9-4511-8311-DED8577375FC.jpeg

Last edited:
OK, OK... I'll be That guy... Ridunculous view!!! Where is that?
Oh, and nice post, BTW.

My "tweak" was a Siemens FS140 Whole House Surge Protection... (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013WINMK6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1). While my system is well protected, I was sick and tired of all kinds of devices (smart light switches, chargers, network devices, etc.) getting frazzled a few times a year. Weather (thunderstorms) here in Houston were causing me a bunch of grief. In the 6 months since I had it installed, no more casualties!

Hi Russr: I’m in the north end of Toronto. The view is looking away from the city, in a high floor of a condo. I keep my window blinds up all of the time, and the Stillpoints Aperture panels mitigate the reflections off of the windows.

Latest posts

Back