a post/bridge question

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASLayerAODsk

Reaction score
so i have the 'horseshoe' bridge that comes with my Aerius i's. my question is which set of posts is 'better' or even, more effective to plug the bannana plugs into, yes i use them as wrapping the cables around the posts and having them come undone too often just got too annoying. I just changed them from the top posts *panels?* to the bottom posts and changed the horseshoe bridge around and turned it around, and i THINK my bass now is more solid and clear. maybe im just 'suggesting' it to myself..but i think thats what happened. anyone have any experience/opinion on all this? i didnt see anything posted about this anywhere or i would have just read it there :) anyone?

ASLayerAODsk said:
so i have the 'horseshoe' bridge that comes with my Aerius i's. my question is which set of posts is 'better' or even, more effective to plug the bannana plugs into, yes i use them as wrapping the cables around the posts and having them come undone too often just got too annoying. I just changed them from the top posts *panels?* to the bottom posts and changed the horseshoe bridge around and turned it around, and i THINK my bass now is more solid and clear. maybe im just 'suggesting' it to myself..but i think thats what happened. anyone have any experience/opinion on all this? i didnt see anything posted about this anywhere or i would have just read it there :) anyone?

I always have had better results with the cables on the panel and short loudspeaker cable links to the bass. Throw away the links!

Back