Rogue M-150 - M-180 update

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Just got back from a fun filled mid-day with Mark O'brien and Rogue Audio. After picking up my updated M-150's, now 'M-180' mono-blocks, we went back to Marks house for a little listening session to his set up.......Meridian CD player feeding his flagship Hera II / Apollo products dring a pair of Wilson Sasha's. Steve, I understand your love affair with these speakers....outstanding !

Once I've got the M-180's up and running, don't worry Bernard I'll give them some 'break-in' hours, I'll report back.

I will also be demoing in the near future Mark's new 'Medusa' hybrid amp against my Spire's

One more thing, we would like to get a 'outing' together with interested M/L geeks at Mark's factory and perhaps get some Logans to pair up with his gear in the listening room. I'll be posting this in the 'Get-Together' forum asap.

Dave, 500 hours should do it. If you want to do a REALLY good job, break them in until you need to change the tubes. Oh wait, you would then have to break in the tubes. Never mind; forget I spoke.

I will also be demoing in the near future Mark's new 'Medusa' hybrid amp against my Spire's

I'm 'finally' getting around to picking this amp tomorrow for a little listening time against my Spire's. Mark and I are having lunch and catching up on all things audio, I look forward not only to listening through this amp on my Spires but also putting it up against my son's Zu's

One more thing, we would like to get a 'outing' together with interested M/L geeks at Mark's factory .

still an option if anyone is interested...........

Back