Tweeter 40% off ML

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 pair Summits ($4998)
1 Stage ($1200)
1 pair Helios 100s ($599)

Not bad, eh?

By the way, I had to drive to a Tweeter in a different city to get the Stage. Our local store, where I bought the other speakers, was very helpful in tracking down the Stage. There might still be other ML gear out there still, but it's going fast.

Went to three Tweeters in PA last weekend and scraped together a 6.1 system:

2 Vantages
1 Motif
2 Vignettes
1 Fresco (new in box)
1 Descent i (new in box)

$5200 total. Very inexpensive way to join the ML club.

Another score for the State of Maryland

Here's my haul:

1 pair Vista's (NIB)
1 Motif
2 Depth (i)

4K total

I think I just crapped my pants. I hate having to read this thread, but at least the "Member Systems" area should be doubling soon.

Last edited:
Well done all. Again, these are discounts that will never be seen again. Very cool a few here were able to find Vantages and Summits at the liquidation prices. Seems like Vista's are abundant Nationwide. Not so much with the upper range. Not heard of anyone getting Spire's at these silly prices. Last week in Florida, there was one pair of Vantages for 2,600. Kinda wish I would have grabbed them. Having double Vantages would have been absurd. I have been quite pleased with my Montages as Surrounds though.

The more I listen to the Stage, the more I have been impressed. I was previously using a Cinema i. I will say the Stage does not seem that much bigger. My little brother has dual Theater i's which might be bigger than my Vantages. I hooked up one of his Theater i's when my Cinema was in for service. Great speaker. I do think the Stage matches better with the Vantages though.

I can also certainly understand the feeling of paying over twice as much for the same gear. Before the liquidation, I was still running 5 channels of ML all purchased with little to no discounts.
Cheers,
ML

always another deal.

there is still a pair of CLX's out there for like $1,450.00

Last edited:
Today...

I stopped by the Rockville, Maryland store since I was in the neighborhood this afternoon (Rt. 355). The only MLs there were a pair of Vignettes. 'Don't know that anyone wants these, but I thought I'd mention it, just in case. They were on the table near the checkout counter.

Went to three Tweeters in PA last weekend and scraped together a 6.1 system:

2 Vantages
1 Motif
2 Vignettes
1 Fresco (new in box)
1 Descent i (new in box)

$5200 total. Very inexpensive way to join the ML club.

Now those are silly good prices. That is 12k worth of gear.

Sold out

I went to the local Tweeter and they were wiped out. They had a demo Grotto & Depth that looked like they had been through a war. The salesman said he unloaded a Descent and 2 Stages the first week of the sale. I wish I was aware of them going out of business earlier.

I went to the local Tweeter and they were wiped out. They had a demo Grotto & Depth that looked like they had been through a war. The salesman said he unloaded a Descent and 2 Stages the first week of the sale. I wish I was aware of them going out of business earlier.

I know the feeling! Guess we'll have to wait for the next folks to go out of business. Sadly (Gladly?), shouldn't be long in this economic environment...:rolleyes:

Vignettes available

I just returned from the Crofton, MD store (off 301/50) and they have a pair of Vignettes available for $560 (display w/o boxes). That's $560 for the two.

I just returned from the Crofton, MD store (off 301/50) and they have a pair of Vignettes available for $560 (display w/o boxes). That's $560 for the two.

I might stop over there tomorrow...

I live maybe 20 mins from that place.

Wow did these places get cleared out fast. There was virtually nothing left when I stopped over today.

Back