Tweeter 40% off ML

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a pair of Vista's NIB for $2400.00 at Tweeter/Sound Advice in Plantation Fl. today.

the only problem with the floor models is that tweeter always treated there stuff like sh*t .I looked at some vantages and they had huge digs in the sides of them along with a lot of other stuff. I have got some pretty good power conditioners in good shape though. Barret's by me in napervile il always has beautiful floor models at good prices " especially during model changes" talk to Marion Harris he is a nice salesmen who knows what he is talking about.that's where I got my SACD player.

The tweeters in my area were formally Now Audio Video, which in my opinion were a little more upscale than the tweeter that bought them out. I got a floor sample Vantage that were in excellent condition.

Today, I purchased a Stage for $1,350.00+tax. Sounds amazing.
Also, ML is now going for 50% off while the stores remain open. Stock is getting exceedingly low. Vista pairs are now going for $1,600.00. Descent i for around $1,500. My neighbor purchased two pairs of Vista and a Descent I for under 5k out the door.
ML

Hello,
I went in today to grab some Audioquest HDMI cables (70% off)and to see what was remaining. In Florida, there are a number of Motif's and perhaps one Depth i. Both are going for under a grand.

The States with Tweeter stores closest to you are Texas, Illinois, and Arizona. These are discounts that will probably never be duplicated again. I cannot imagine a chain this large with relatively high end brands liquidating. 50% off Authorized Dealer Martin Logan gear is beyond awesome.
ML

The States with Tweeter stores closest to you are Texas, Illinois, and Arizona.

I'm extremely jealous of all of the people who live near Tweeter stores, but no matter how amazing the deals are it's just not worth a 30+ hour round trip drive.

I'm extremely jealous of all of the people who live near Tweeter stores, but no matter how amazing the deals are it's just not worth a 30+ hour round trip drive.

That's why there are shipping company's for ANYTHING.

That's why there are shipping company's for ANYTHING.

Sure, but Tweeter doesn't accept online or phone orders, which is why I came to you fine people. Hey, there sure are a lot of Tweeter stores in North Carolina... ;)

Sure, but Tweeter doesn't accept online or phone orders, which is why I came to you fine people. Hey, there sure are a lot of Tweeter stores in North Carolina... ;)

what are you looking for? You could call and see if they have what you want then I could....

Here's my Tweeter haul:

1 pair Summits ($4998)
1 Stage ($1200)
1 pair Helios 100s ($599)

Not bad, eh?

By the way, I had to drive to a Tweeter in a different city to get the Stage. Our local store, where I bought the other speakers, was very helpful in tracking down the Stage. There might still be other ML gear out there still, but it's going fast.

That is filthy. Congrats. I have been really pleased with the Stage I purchased a few days ago. I called all of the Sound Advice's in Florida and there is not much left I am afraid. There are still a few pairs of Black Vista's available for 1600. There are no Descent's, Motif's, Stage's, Summits, available anymore. Last weekend was the last chance for most things. Might pick up a pair of Vista's for Surrounds. Really should have purchased the Descent i (1,600) I let my friend buy instead. There are some ML in wall available at most locations however.
Cheers,
ML

Last edited:
Yes...

I'll no doubt wish I had gotten a couple of other things while I had the chance, but I have to be satisfied with the tremendous value of what I did get. 'Probably the most bang for the buck I've ever found in hifi. 'Great stuff!

If anyone out there is looking for gear in the mid-Atlantic, I believe that some of the area's Tweeter stores (I am in Maryland) still have a few things in stock. At least they did as of this afternoon. I know that I got the last Summits, however. 'Not sure about the Stage.

Went to three Tweeters in PA last weekend and scraped together a 6.1 system:

2 Vantages
1 Motif
2 Vignettes
1 Fresco (new in box)
1 Descent i (new in box)

$5200 total. Very inexpensive way to join the ML club.

Another score for the State of Maryland

Here's my haul:

1 pair Vista's (NIB)
1 Motif
2 Depth (i)

4K total

plan to add the above to my existing pair of Spires which gives me a complete Martin Logan 5.1 setup after I swore I would never do Home Theater again ;)

Good thing I swore to that at retail prices :D

Back