New View for 911's ???

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all the episodes so far.... if you want, I can send them to you. I think they're mpegs or something... so I'm not sure if you can play it in your HT.

Joey

No, I don't have a way to hook those up...unless I can get them on my iPod Video...THEN I could play them as I have a DLO Delux Dock for that hooked into the HT... If you think that will work and can burn them to DVD that would be cool...

No, I don't have a way to hook those up...unless I can get them on my iPod Video...THEN I could play them as I have a DLO Delux Dock for that hooked into the HT... If you think that will work and can burn them to DVD that would be cool...

It would definitely work in your PC though.... I'll see what I can do.

Joey

Dream car? This is my dream car! :D
Lotus_Seven.jpg

It would definitely work in your PC though.... I'll see what I can do.

Joey

Cool...keep me posted. Oh, I actually am a Mac, guy but have Quick Time Pro which can handle WMV stuff as well as MPEG3 or 4 or whatever as far as I know.

Thanks dude!

The story behind that picture.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/surrey/6422215.stm
The accident occurred in heavy rain on a 40mph section of Renfree Way, Shepperton, Surrey, on Sunday.

The rare Bugatti Veyron collided with a Vauxhall Astra van carrying a pregnant woman, who was taken to hospital as a precaution but later went home.

McF1!.........................awesome car, much better looking than the Bugatti Veyron .

If it were my money, the Ford GT would be hard to beat, but I would have it converted into a targa.

Cool Fast Cars...

James, Kach22 or MotorToad or one of your guys,

;) One of these days you'll have to take me for a nice quiet ride in the countryside. I think, I would like that if you didn't go too fast..., and as long as you were careful of my delicate sensiblities... :eek:

Yeah, I'm a big Lutus fan :)

I don't know cars as well as I thought I guess, I thought that was a Morgan.

Regarding the Audi photo that started this thread, I'm an Audi guy, I can't help it, I friggin' love it.

I'm also a big Porsche fan though and if I could lay out the bread for a C4S I'd do it without much hesitation.

I also love the Buggatti (a lot of Audi RS1 is in that car from what I understand) and can't believe that others don't appreciate the aesthetics, but hey, it's aesthetics so each will entertain their own muse I believe.

If I could afford one of those true "Supercars" though, I'd also want to take a good look at the Koenigsegg CCR

Attachments

• overview_cc8s_red_sunnny.jpg
    overview_cc8s_red_sunnny.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 78
James, Kach22 or MotorToad or one of your guys,

;) One of these days you'll have to take me for a nice quiet ride in the countryside. I think, I would like that if you didn't go too fast..., and as long as you were careful of my delicate sensiblities... :eek:

Come on down Robin, but I must warn you I DO SPEED! A LOT! I just can't help myself! Last fall was homecoming for my Univ. and a girl I knew was down. She came with a guy that lives up by her (her husband stayed home w/ the kids since he did not go to SU) and anyway, that guy and my wife were over doing something else so we took off in one of the Porsches... Turned in to a 2 hour drive! LOL! She has a Boxster but apparently had never been very fast in it. We were out on a country road, a little tiny 2 lane doing like 120... She was a real stud and didn't hardly flinch on the outside! Probably a little knotted up on the inside though! The 928's are WAY FASTER than Boxsters!

I'm a good boy, I would never speed.......that would be breaking the law.:p

Same video as before, just much better quality.

Car-a-zy video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x157l2_bugatti-veyron-at-top-speed

Arrgghhh!!! They need to BREAK THE FSCKIN EDITOR'S ARMS!!! I wanted to see a windshield view of the run-up, not constant jump-cuts back to the talking head, to cross-angle shots, and a screen-filling view of the GPS. Inset the GPS in the lower corner of the frame and show me the driver's perspective of the run. After that's over you can show the zooming-by-the-pedestrian shots.

It's ok... I'm a BIG car buff. There aren't many makes/models that I am not familiar with :)

Same here, but a friend in Germany got me a few years back w/ the Spyker! I had never even HEARD of it at that time! Now we even have a dealer in Vegas if I recall correctly and maybe one up towards NYC too, I can't remember what I read now.

How about the Ariel Atom...pretty cool! The Radical...also a wild shrieking track car! Good stuff. Love my cars!

The Atom reminds me of that T-Rex motorcycle-trike-thing :p

I guess this is as good a place as any, you ever drive a 968? I've always liked that model, not too common though,

Same here, but a friend in Germany got me a few years back w/ the Spyker! I had never even HEARD of it at that time! Now we even have a dealer in Vegas if I recall correctly and maybe one up towards NYC too, I can't remember what I read now.

How about the Ariel Atom...pretty cool! The Radical...also a wild shrieking track car! Good stuff. Love my cars!

A local friend of an acquaintance bought a Spyker on his black Amex.... sick...

An actual 911 (996 to be accurate)

ML's and fast cars make for a great forum. Enjoying the thread and since I have not seen too many 911's in the 911 chain, I thought I would share one.

As you might imagine, the stereo is not stock and I have the back seats (worthless as they are anyway) in storage boxes to prove it. Gear changes drive you back but the bass pushes you forward. Joyious harmony!

Attachments

• 911.jpg
    911.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 83
The Atom reminds me of that T-Rex motorcycle-trike-thing :p

I guess this is as good a place as any, you ever drive a 968? I've always liked that model, not too common though,

If I remember correctly isnt the 968 kind of a cross between a 944 and a 928? I know you can buy them cheap and usually in some odd color (plum crazy).

Yes the 968 replaced the 944. The 968 did come with a monster 3.0 liter 4 cylinder. That is some big pistons. Because of this the car made a lot of torque for a 4 cylinder. If you can find the Turbo S 968 you have one very fast car. This car can still blow most any car off the road. (0-60 in the mid 4 seconds with a top spped of 180 if I recall).

Latest posts

Back