Bryan from GIK

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpape

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Sorry it took me so long to get registered here. I tried a couple times before and had problems getting the confirmation link but all is good now. I'll try to be more regular and answer any questions you have to get the best out of the Logans.

Bryan

Welcome I met you at Audio Karma in Michigan
Nice to have ya onboard

Hey Brian, Welcome.

I was the guy talking to you about designing the dedicated space in my basement last weekend at RMAF when you were in the room with the little Saphires.

Good to see you here, I'm sure we'll be corresponding moving forward.

Brian, Welcome to the 'fold' !

It was a plessure meeting you and your lovely wife @RMAF this year.

I was the guy who was bugging your wife to play more of "Beegie Adair" through those magnifcient ACI Sapphires you were demoing with the Korato electronics.

Does the Show special pricing still stand on those speakers ???

Hello Brian,
Nice to see you here. I had the pleasure of consulting with you when I purchased my GIK panels earlier this year.

There's been quite a bit of room treatment talk that has gone on here within the last year. It will be good to have you add your perspective to the discussions.

Bob

Welcome again Bryan. I saw your other post first and welcomed you there. Next up for me is to buy those Elite Pillar Bass traps. Guys, I saw them at the show and they look real nice, much nicer than the usual bass traps.

Welcome again Bryan. I saw your other post first and welcomed you there. Next up for me is to buy those Elite Pillar Bass traps. Guys, I saw them at the show and they look real nice, much nicer than the usual bass traps.
They are about 4' high, right? The web site does not provide any dimensions. How wide are they ?

Dave, I think he was asking about the Elite Pillar Traps. They are 16" x 16" square. I think the default height is 4', but I got a 3' custom sized one. Looks great and works great! (see pic in my system link)

Thanks for the warm welcome. Good to meet some of you at RMAF.

Yes - the Pillars are 16x16x48" and open on all 4 sides.

I don't know if Mike will honor the show special on the Sapphire XL's now or not. You might want to contact him and let you know you were at the show. Ya just never know. Right now, I have the show pair at my house :music: standing in for my Acoustats while the tube amps get rebuilt.

Bryan

How do your products differ from Ethans? I've been really considering some treatments. I have DRC but after RMAF I realize that I need more. I hear a slight echo if that makes sense.

Not sure if this is proper forum etiquette or not to discuss our products but here goes.

The Real Traps are a fine product. We just go for a different audience in most cases and we try to offer both a budget line and an upscale line for differing room requirements. Our pillar and tri-traps are pretty unique in the industry both from a looks standpoint and from a deep bass performance standpoint.

Our standard line, we feel, offers as good or better performance as our competitors but at a much lower price point.

Bryan

Back