• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Used SL3 panels

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ck102020

Reaction score
I just re did the panels and caps on my Martin Logan sl3s. However, the panels still sounded fantastic prior to upgrade. I am moving in with my long time girlfriend soon and wanted to avoid the conversation on spending what I did on the panels so I took care of it now. Now I have some really nice used SL3 panels. They were made in 1999. I have no idea what to do with them and have seen people on here looking for them periodically. No idea what to ask or if anyone would even want them. Just thought I’d leave this here and see if I can get rid of them.

I just re did the panels and caps on my Martin Logan sl3s. However, the panels still sounded fantastic prior to upgrade. I am moving in with my long time girlfriend soon and wanted to avoid the conversation on spending what I did on the panels so I took care of it now. Now I have some really nice used SL3 panels. They were made in 1999. I have no idea what to do with them and have seen people on here looking for them periodically. No idea what to ask or if anyone would even want them. Just thought I’d leave this here and see if I can get rid of them.
Are these still available? Asking Price?

Do you still have the SL3 panels?

Can you clarify whether there was any sound improvement with the fresh panels? We have Sequel IIs from 1993 that still sound OK but I'm wondering if UR panels might make an incremental improvement?

Lets just say I'm already in the circumstance you were trying to avoid by upgrading panels before there was an review of finances. :)

Do you still have the SL3 panels?

Can you clarify whether there was any sound improvement with the fresh panels? We have Sequel IIs from 1993 that still sound OK but I'm wondering if UR panels might make an incremental improvement?

Lets just say I'm already in the circumstance you were trying to avoid by upgrading panels before there was a review of finances. :)
I’m going to be honest, I didn’t need to replace them. I don’t find the new panels being that much better but I do not regret getting the new ones. Don’t gotta worry about replacing for 20 years and I have a 5 year warranty. I still have the old panels, to my ears they sounded great and had a lot of life left. Other circumstances caused me to get new panels. Lmk if you’re interested!

Where in Wisconsin are you? I m in Chicago and may be interested in a few ESL experiments...

Back