ML Service Dept. Saves The Day

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickm

Reaction score
I want to thank Brian Bailey and the ML Service Dept for helping me rescue my old, but loved Aerius I speakers. It's been awhile since the problem happened and I've been very lazy getting them back online.

I had a problem with one of my speakers, so I email ML for help. Brian and I sent many emails back and forth with suggestions and instruction on how I might find and solve the problem. After taking both speakers apart and going crazy for a couple of weeks, I noticed a black wire had come off the bottom of one of the panels. I soldered it back on and being quite lazy, a few days later, I put everything back together again.

I've had these 2nd hand speakers for many years and this is the second time ML Service has helped me make these guys the best. Speaking of the best, so is Brian and ML service, because they never stop offering support.

I want to thank Brian Bailey and the ML Service Dept for helping me rescue my old, but loved Aerius I speakers. It's been awhile since the problem happened and I've been very lazy getting them back online.

I had a problem with one of my speakers, so I email ML for help. Brian and I sent many emails back and forth with suggestions and instruction on how I might find and solve the problem. After taking both speakers apart and going crazy for a couple of weeks, I noticed a black wire had come off the bottom of one of the panels. I soldered it back on and being quite lazy, a few days later, I put everything back together again.

I've had these 2nd hand speakers for many years and this is the second time ML Service has helped me make these guys the best. Speaking of the best, so is Brian and ML service, because they never stop offering support.
Did you get what they call stat stops from them? Little clips that you screw in at the bottom of each panel to stop them from sliding down with gravity. If you looked at your panels, were they still even with the top of the frame, or were they down some? Many times if the panels slide down enough it will sever the leads from the panel.

Last edited:
I too got great ML Support! It was Ron who helped me. He responded extremely promptly right at business open to a support ticket I submitted the previous evening!!

After some emails and sending photos, he shipped out a new power supply board that day, Monday before Thanksgiving, for my Focus which I received Friday. I installed it immediately upon returning home and the voltage checked out so I fired it up and all was back to normal.

Thanks Ron!

Back