Brilliant forum

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

Reaction score
What a great source of information for all things MartinLogan. I have owned a pair of Purity's for about a year, and I have been impressed, but I have a feeling that they may magically turn into Vantages in a few months. Thanks for the forum and I look forward to spending some time here.

Kyle

What a great source of information for all things MartinLogan. I have owned a pair of Purity's for about a year, and I have been impressed, but I have a feeling that they may magically turn into Vantages in a few months. Thanks for the forum and I look forward to spending some time here.

Kyle

I have a pair of Purity too, just love them so much until bought the CLS. Now they are sitting in my bedroom where i can see them every night when I am sleeping. Hook up an iPod player to the line in, music comes out fantastic. Now they are one of the most expensive iPod speakers in my bedroom. Bought new in full retail price last X'mas. Truly enjoy it. where you in TX ?

Pat

I live in The Woodlands, just north of Houston. My spare rooms are already filled with previously upgraded audio, so I dream of using the Puritys as rears. We'll see.

Kyle

Welcome Kyle. Don't forget to post your system on the "Member Systems" section if you haven’t already.

Back