New Member Belgium

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engelborghs

Reaction score
Hello,

I’am 55 years old, live in Belgium, have to much work and have been a music lover since more than 30 years.
Bought my first system then : Yamaha CX 1000 & MX 1000, infinity kappa 8 speakers.

Now I have Martin Logan Montis speakers, a Devialet Express 200 and since a few months an Astell&Kern Ca1000T which I use for DA-conversion and apparently sounds airier than the Devialet.
Headphone Yamaha YH-5000se.

Looking forward to read the fora.

Greetings,
Koen

Welcome to the gang Koen.
Post some pics of your system. We love seeing pics.

Hello,
Took a picture today ....
Use it primarily as a 2.1 system, but it is "integrated" in a 5.1 (Integra receiver/ subwoofer) and then Devialet in By-pass mode.
site still under construction
For music > 90% via ROON / Tidall

48B508BE-DDE2-4B2D-A081-6BD8CDA5ED1A_1_105_c.jpeg

When the construction dust settles…find some acoustic panels to situate behind your speakers, I think you’ll be shocked at the definition it’ll provide. Lots of hard surfaces around there for reflections so decreasing those will provide benefits far outweighing the modest cost. Check out GIK Acoustics.

Welcome to the fold Koen !

I'm 70 years old, live in the US, 'work' is a dirty four letter word(I'm retired) and I listen to music whenever I want ....... ;)

Back