New member in CO

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ca5280

Reaction score
Hello from snowy Parker, Colorado, I've been an audio fanatic all my life, and have been active in home audio/theater for about 30+ years. I've dabbled in just about every brand and setup over multiple homes and also added Home Automation about 10 years ago. I got out of the hard core Home Theater world for a few years while overseas and moving back thinking I would eventually build another movie room, but didn't really miss it (blasphemy!) as we only used it a couple times a month at most, and generally happy with the Sonos 5.2 in our main loft watching area. But I missed music, and while I have a very good computer audio setup, I wanted to play with some 2 channel in the unfinished basement. I picked up another set of ML Electrostatics and 1100 subs to use with a Rose Wifi streamer and a couple Aragon Iridium mono amplifiers. I found the forum by accident and decided to subscribe for others experience, I've been lurking for a while but decided to get active.

For now, I am questioning getting electrostatics mostly from a positioning in an currently unfinished basement perspective, and have ordered a pair of F200's to compare.

Welcome to the forum.

Back